The Fraser Valley Magic Circle became a Circle of the International Brotherhood of Magicians in the spring of 2012, named after the famous magician Celeste Evans. (Click here to learn more about Celeste Evans)
Meeting regularly to learn, share, teach, and generally just have a bunch of fun. We also have several fun competitions each year for Comedy Magic, Closeup Magic, Stage Magic and Variety Acts from the cousin arts including mentalism, hypnotism, and so much more. Whether you're a seasoned performer ready to compete, a newbie just starting out, or someone in between, it's a great time for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
RESPECT ~ HARMONY ~ PROFESSIONALISM
- Respect for our fellow Circle members, our clients, and other performers in the industry.
- To treat people in the manner in which you expect to be treated.
- To show consideration for another person's feelings and interests.
- An attitude demonstrating that you value another person and their point of view.
- It means being open to being wrong.
- It means accepting people as they are.
- Members of the Fraser Valley Magic Circle take an oath to promote harmony among those interested in magic and it's allied arts.
- Harmony is an environment in which people live and work well with other people, in a way that does not damage things around them.
- The conduct, aims, or qualities that characterize or mark a profession or professional person.
- The Fraser Valley Magic Circle is comprised of a variety of people, some professional entertainers, some amateur entertainers, and some hobbyists. Regardless which of these categories an individual falls in, we expect a high level of professionalism from them.
- Strive for excellence, put customer satisfaction first, do more than expected, praise your peers not yourself, share your knowledge, and always act in an ethical and morally just behaviour.