"G is always trying to push the boundaries of the art of magic forward, in a way very few artists can do!" - Yif
"G's lecture draws the line between other magicians, his lecture will change your magic a lot!" - Akira Fujii
What will he teach?
- Merlot- An elegant and visual opener for mentalism, breathing new life into the classic vanishing bottle.
- ThumbPrint - The best tagging device to date, no palming, completely customizable, always ready to go, reset in seconds.
- Amnesia- An impromptu way to cause spectator to experience the amnesia effect, with just a pen and a piece of paper.
- Ouija- A revolutionary haunted deck with a borrowed deck, you are able to shuffle, cut, and leave the deck even it's "connected", the best part is you end completely clean.
- iCon- The "camera" icon is pulled out of spectator's borrowed phone by surprise, not only the icon can take a photo with a flash, the photo is now stored in spectator's phone as souvenir.
- Banana- A random spectator's name appears on the banana in natural brown spots fashion.
- Light Bulb- A drawn lightbulb on a piece of paper comes to life.
- V2F- A signed card visually vanishes in a gradually and ends up in a surprising impossible location, completely impromptu with updated handling.
- Little Heart- A heart emoji is sent to the spectator with smart phone on the Facebook messenger. Magician pinches the heart and pull it out from the spectator's own phone, and it becomes a red heart-shaped chocolate.
- Pure Imagination- A double blank card is signed by spectator, and it turns into the card the spectator thought of in their own hands. With updated handling, no deck is used and a new ending to prevent reverse engineering.
- Shooting Star- A strip of wish paper instantly becomes an origami star, making spectator's wish come true.
Who is he?G is a special being, he does not have a name, everyone knows him as "G", and he always dresses the same 24/7. G does not have a website, business card or any video footage online. G is a thinker, performer, creator, and magic consultant. He has consulted for many of China's TV programs: "Magic Miracle", "Miracle Moment", and "The Amazing Magician". He has also consulted for Yif's TV special and appeared in one of Yif's TV special himself. (The only video).
G is known for his creative thinking. he has done 7 lecture tours in Taiwan over the past 10 years, and more than 200 people attended in one lecture, breaking the record in Taiwan in 2016. (Lu Chen had 103). G has published over 100 original ideas/effects/moves, including some major release: V2F, Imagine, Emerge, Blossom; and some that are only exclusive in Taiwan: iCash, Pyro Pen, Shooting Star, Phantom, ThumbPrint, etc
G is also one of the major pushers behind the scenes in the Taiwan Magic Circle. He is the first person to translate magic book from English to Chinese in Taiwan, Chinese/English Magic Terminology Wikipedia, and promoting legal magic products etc. G has helped the growth of magic in Taiwan and has inspired many people and many others to come